Legal notice and site terms
Mactavish is the trading name of MH (GB) Limited, a limited company registered in England number 4099451. The registered address is: Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage, SG1 2EF. MH (GB) Limited is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This website (the “Website”), which is located at www.mactavishgroup.com, is owned and operated by MH (GB) Limited (“Mactavish”, “we”, “us” and “our”), a company registered in England (registration number 4099451) with its registered address at Suite 3 Middlesex House, Meadway Technology Park, Rutherford Close, Stevenage SG1 2EF.
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms, understand them and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use or access the Website.
- Mactavish grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to access the Website in strict accordance with these Terms. You shall not download (other than page caching as part of your browser’s normal operations), reproduce, modify, store in a retrieval system or transmit the Website or any portion of it without prior consent. You may store material from the Website on your personal computer or print hard copies of it for the sole purpose of viewing it and not for any commercial purpose. All rights not specifically granted in these Terms are reserved by Mactavish.
- Mactavish and its licensors own and retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content included on the Website, including without limitation in all photographs and graphical images.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, designs, slogans, or other identifiers of source that appear on the Website are proprietary to Mactavish or other respective owners specified on the Website.
- You shall not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- Whilst we take every precaution to ensure that the Website is free from viruses, pop-ups and other malicious software, these may be contained within third party websites linked to the Website and you must therefore take all reasonably prudent steps to protect your computer software and hardware.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. We do not have any control over these websites and have not necessarily reviewed them or approved of or endorse their content. If you use these links to visit a website operated by someone else, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites or any content that it contains. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Mactavish gives no warranties whatsoever in relation to the Website or any of its content. Mactavish excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, warranties as to freedom from computer virus, warranties of title, warranties of non-infringement of proprietary rights and warranties as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material contained on the Website. Mactavish expressly disclaims that the Website or the server that makes it available will be uninterrupted, error-free, timely, secure or otherwise reliable, that defects or errors will be corrected or that the content of the Website is lawful, correct or accurate.
- Mactavish excludes liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website or the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Mactavish reserves the right, in its sole and arbitrary discretion, to change, modify, add or delete any part of these Terms at any time without further notice. If we do make any such changes, we will post the changes to these Terms on this webpage and will indicate at the top of the page the effective date of the version you are viewing. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance to the amended Terms.
- These Terms are governed by English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.